Matt hard chromium - Plating
The basis for matt hard chromium is established by blasting the parts, in order to obtain various roughness depths.
The matt hard chromium surface with its defined roughness depth is utilised in a wide range of industrial sectors. The printing industry uses feed rollers with structured hard chromium surfaces, in order to improve the intake behaviour (grip) of the paper. The textile industry utilises this surface for “seamless” fabric and material transport. The rollers of vehicle test benches are also structured hard chromium plated.
- Matt hard chromium plated s=0.020 / Rz 45 / Ra 8.5
- Matt hard chromium plated s=0.020 / Rz 30 / Ra 6.0
- Matt hard chromium plated s=0.020 / Rz 8 / Ra 1.6
- Precision hard chromium plated s=0.020
- Industrially polished Rz 1.6 / Ra 0.3
- Pre-ground Rz 1.6
- Ø 1300 x 4700 mm inverted to 8000 mm
- Ø 40 x 6500 mm
- 1700 x 1500 x 1300 mm
- max. 5000 kg